Analytical - Drug Formulation Careers
The following position is now filled. However, we always welcome cvs from well qualified candidates.
Analytical Chemist – Job Overview:
This position, based in Velesco’s R&D laboratories in Plymouth, MI, will be part of a team who are responsible for executing analytical projects including method development/validation and testing, and drug formulation projects. There is an emphasis on working with early phase pharmaceutical development projects.
Skills, experience and education:
- In depth experience with operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HPLC systems. Familiarity with Agilent HPLC systems and Chemstation/Empower software is an advantage.
- Skilled in handling and weighing small quantities of material utilizing a microbalance.
- Able to carry out practical work with minimal supervision in a precise and rigorous fashion and to document the work clearly and legibly in a laboratory notebook. A demonstrated ability to write high quality scientific reports is an advantage.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and able to meet tight timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a regulated analytical chemistry laboratory
- BS or MS Degree in Chemistry or related field.
The successful candidate will work in a fast changing environment and needs good judgment and awareness to recognize laboratory/data issues. Able and willing to work in a team environment, the successful candidate will be expected to work at Velesco’s GMP facility in Kalamazoo on occasion.
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are having technical issues with our email@example.com email box. If you have submitted a resume there, please resend to firstname.lastname@example.org